MEK Iran: Schools Reopen Against Advice In Iran, Putting Children at Risk
Even the state-run media and officials are describing schools early reopening without protection from COVID-19 as both “genocide” and a “humanitarian catastrophe.” This event is all on top of the reputation that Iran has built up for itself as one of the worst countries in the world in terms of its diabolical death rate.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced, that the number of Coronavirus death tolls in Iran had exceeded 112,800.
Iran: The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI / #MEK) announced this afternoon, September 30, 2020, that #Coronavirus has taken the lives of more than 112,800 in 450 cities across #Iran. #COVID19 https://t.co/IlxRXI0I4W
— NCRI-FAC (@iran_policy) September 30, 2020
Iraj Harirchi, the current Deputy Health Minister, said the 3rd wave of COVID-19 was “a catastrophe.” He stated that the number in the hospital was now 9,640, while at the pandemic so-called peak in March and April, it was 7,900. It was as low as 1971 at April’s end, but now it is up to five times more that number. There are other words given to this 3rd COVID-19 wave which are:
More than 112,800 people have died of the novel #coronavirus in 450 cities checkered across all of #Iran's 31 provinces, according to the Iranian opposition PMOI/MEK. pic.twitter.com/Cd1M1SzfiM
— People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) (@Mojahedineng) September 30, 2020
Despite the fact that the healthcare system is near collapse, schools are being reopened without any rationale behind this move. The state-run Setareh-Sobh Daily on September 17th, 2020 reported that: ‘’one million Iranian children are exposed to the third and fourth waves of the Coronavirus.” Asafari, a member of the regime’s parliament, reported that “Many areas did not send personnel to schools to disinfect them.”
There is a clear indication that schools need to be thoroughly disinfected every day and the students need to wear face masks and cover themselves in the gel to counter the effects of COVID-19 if it happens to hit an area close to them.
Mohammad Reza Zafarqandi, the government-appointed head of Iran's Medical Council (IMC), has blasted the country’s Ministry of Education for deciding to reopen all schools amidst the coronavirus outbreak.#MEK #Iran pic.twitter.com/dAEkIgDju9
— MEK Iran (Mujahedin-e Khalq) (@MEK_Iran) September 30, 2020
Break down of schools affected by COVID-19
- The Vice-Chancellor for Health at Kermanshah University revealed at a meeting of the Coronavirus Countermeasures Headquarters that 13 children in Kermanshah had died of the virus. Also178 children in Kermanshah have been diagnosed with the Coronavirus so far. The tenth-grade student Zeinab Taheri in the city of Langarud lost his life to COVID-19 on Saturday, September 19, 2020.
- At Shahed Girls’ Middle School in Tehran, some students, 3 supervisors, and 2 teachers have gone down with the virus. Even the school caretaker may have succumbed to it.
- However, in Lorestan, the acting governor of the Selseleh County wrote, “in Selseleh city 39 have contracted COVID-19.”
- At Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, the Vice-Chancellor for Treatment revealed that 48 teachers have been infected with the COVID-19 while 183 teachers have had family members infected. This is along with 163 more infections affecting children.
- The Vice President of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences announced, “163 students and 48 teachers have been infected recently with the Coronavirus, and one of the family members of each of the 2,863 students has contracted the disease.’’
The abnormal surging trend of the number of #coronavirus victims in #Iran is a product of the criminal policies of Khamenei and Rouhani. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/pvhszcAU0V
— Maryam Rajavi (@Maryam_Rajavi) September 28, 2020
The truth of the matter is that things are going to get far worse before getting better.
According to the report by, the National Council of Resistance of Iran’s (NCRI): “The mullahs’ performance in countering the Coronavirus cannot be described as merely irresponsible. Evidence points to a deliberate strategy to kill the people in order to preserve the regime. This is what the (PMOI / MEK Iran), calls the strategy of causing mass human casualties.”
Mrs. Maryam Rajavi the President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran’s (NCRI): The regime’s criminal rulers in Iran on the one hand order the schools to open without having the minimum hygienic and preventive preparations. The rising number of Coronavirus cases before the outbreak of the flu epidemic in Autumn is a product of the criminal policies of Khamenei and Rouhani.
Over 112,800 people have died of the novel coronavirus in 450 cities checkered across all of Iran’s 31 provinces,…
Gepostet von MEK Iran am Mittwoch, 30. September 2020
MEK Iran (follow them on Twitter and Facebook)
and People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran – MEK IRAN – YouTube
Tags: coronavirus, coronavirus (COVID-19), coronavirus in Iran, Human Rights, Maryam Rajavi, MEK, Mujahedin-e Khalq, National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), PMOI