MEK Iran: Over 101,800 Lives Lost to COVID-19
This figure has been reported by The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI / MEK Iran). The regime still comes up with an unreliable figure of 22,913.
Over 101,800 people have died of the novel #coronavirus in 427 cities checkered across all of #Iran’s 31 provinces, according to reports tallied by the Iranian opposition PMOI/MEK as of Friday afternoon local time, September 11.https://t.co/bR3DR9W5jT
— People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) (@Mojahedineng) September 11, 2020
This is the death toll throughout Iran’s key cities.
- 969 in Zanjan,
- 747 in Chaharmahal & Bakhtiari.
- 7327 in Razavi Khorasan,
- 4967 in Mazandaran,
- 4694 in Isfahan,
- 4212 in Gilan,
- 2968 in East Azerbaijan,
- 2868 in Alborz,
- 2858 in Golestan,
- 2856 in Fars,
- 2371 in Kermanshah,
- 2019 in Kurdistan,
- 1669 in North Khorasan,
- 1625 in Kerman,
- 1327 in Semnan,
- 1313 in Markazi (Central).
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/#MEK) announced on Friday, September 11, 2020, that the #Coronavirus death toll in 427 cities across #Iran had surpassed 101,800. #COVID19 https://t.co/VHlsyMkteg
— NCRI-FAC (@iran_policy) September 11, 2020
President Hassan Rouhani doesn’t seem to think there is a problem with opening schools and enjoying religious festivities despite this increase in deaths.
Masoud Mardani, according to the state-run Entekhab daily, who is a member of the National Covid-19 Task Force, is not happy with reopening schools and says education should take place online. He has a particular concern about the flu season arriving which will add to the burden of COVID-19.
Alireza Zali, Tehran’s head of the Coronavirus Task Force, reported that on the last day 534 COVID-19 victims were sent to hospital in Iran. 111 are in ICU. He also said that 80% of those visiting health centers who are diagnosed with COVId-19 will end up in the hospital. This number has gone up since last week. He believes a new peak is on its way.
MEK Iran: A PREVENTABLE TRAGEDYThe scale of the devastation in Iran was entirely preventable had the regime taken the…
Posted by MEK Iran on Friday, September 11, 2020
COVId-19 victim figures
- Jahan-e Sanat quoted the general manager of education in Tehran who said, “Presently, we see all regions as red and we no longer have yellow or white areas.”
- In Kohgiluyeh and Boyer Ahmad, in the county of Dehdasht, has already reached its capacity for treating COVID-19 patients and there are now no places left.
- Isfahan Medical Sciences University reported on Wednesday that 1,012 coronavirus patients are in hospital in the province, which excludes Kashan and Aran, according to Mehr News Agency which is tied to the Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS). 173 patients are in ICU and in the last 24 hours 16 patients with COVID 19 symptoms have died.
- The head of Qom Medical Sciences University reported that as from September 9, we will Qom will be beyond code-red. In the past day alone 92 people with Covid-19 symptoms were now in hospital in Qom. This means the total number of hospitalized is more than 400, as published by the Mehr News Agency on September 10th.
Mrs. Maryam Rajavi the President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran’s (NCRI)The tragic coronavirus pandemic has cast a dark shadow over our nation for the past seven months. Khamenei, Rouhani, and the gangs ruling our country do not spend even a small portion of the hundreds of billions of dollars they have usurped from our nation.
The tragic #coronavirus pandemic has cast a dark shadow over our nation for the past seven months. Khamenei, Rouhani and the gangs ruling our country do not spend even a small portion of the hundreds of billions of dollars they have usurped from our nation. #Iran pic.twitter.com/89cn9TrHFn
— Maryam Rajavi (@Maryam_Rajavi) September 7, 2020
Tags: coronavirus, coronavirus (COVID-19), coronavirus in Iran, Human Rights, MEK, Mujahedin-e Khalq, National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), NCRI, People's Mojahedin organization of Iran, PMOI