MEK Iran: All Hospitals Full With Over 67,600 Deaths
As reported this morning by the Iranian opposition People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI / MEK Iran), more than 67,600 people have lost their lives to COVID-19. This has taken place in 342 cities and all of Iran’s 31 provinces. The official death counts still stand at 11,931, well below the real death toll.
Over 67,600 people have died of the novel #coronavirus in 342 cities checkered across all of #Iran’s 31 provinces, according to reports tallied by the Iranian opposition PMOI/MEK as of Wednesday afternoon local time, July 8.https://t.co/arr49CuW1Z
— People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) (@Mojahedineng) July 8, 2020
Breakdown of deaths by province
- 710 Hormozgan,
- 5,110 in Khuzestan,
- 4,890 in Razavi Khorasan,
- 345 in Kohgiluyeh& Boyer Ahmed,
- 2,995 in Mazandaran,
- 2,130 in Sistan& Baluchistan,
- 17,050 in Tehran,
- 1,905 in West Azerbaijan,
- 1,680 in Golestan,
- 1,405 in Fars.
As well as the devastating death rate there are 3,270 in intensive care.
Provinces which are Code Red include:
- East and West Azerbaijans,
- Razavi Khorasan.
Provinces facing alarming conditions according to the regime’s official IRNA news agency:
- Sistan& Baluchistan,
Tehran’s city council chief has issued a warning of an increase in the number of COVID-19 deaths and has suggested that the situation is likely to get worse rather than better in the coming days.
Iran: Coronavirus Death Toll in 342 Cities Exceeds 67,600
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, that the #Coronavirus death toll in 342 cities in #Iran had exceeded 67,600. #COVID19 https://t.co/MBOBCl8MJl
— NCRI-FAC (@iran_policy) July 8, 2020
Hospital round up
- All beds are full in Masih Daneshvari Hospital. “Currently, Taleghani and Khomeini hospitals in the city of Urmia are full and a third hospital has been allocated to COVID-19 patients.
- The head of Shariati Hospital in the city of Mashhad in Razavi Khorasan province reported that most COVID-19 cases were young many of whom are dying from the disease.
- The Torbate Jam Hospital has no more room at all and it has surpassed code red.
- The Tasnim news agency reported that more and more patients are being hospitalized in Golestan province. Forty percent of the hospitalized patients are in a serious condition while 20 percent are in ICU. More and more medical personnel are contracting COVID-19 while 11 children have lost their lives.
- The deputy dean of the medical sciences university in Kermanshah province confirmed that about 30% of the province’s population has contracted COVID-19
- In Mazandaran province, the number of COVID-19 patients in both Babol and Mazandaran medical sciences universities has been accelerating recently with 600 patients currently being treated in hospitals.
- In Ilam province, the provincial governor reported 220 new cases and 7 deaths in just a single day.
- In Hormozgan province, the Hamshahri daily has quoted the dean of the medical sciences university who said out of 11,000 medical staff in Hormozgan province, 934 have caught COVID-19.
The COVID-19 outbreak has reached all corners of Iran and the latest death toll announced by the People’s Mojahedin…
Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, the president-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), has said time and time again that this marked increase in cases of COVID-19 is as a result of policies enforced by the regime. These are both corrupt and criminal policies led by the regime’s Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, and regime president, Hassan Rouhani.
Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, emphasizes that rather than providing for the needs of the workers, regime leaders are telling hardworking people to go to the most crowded and contaminated environments without using any protective equipment.
Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, says that the regime says the people are to blame for not maintaining high standards of hygiene. This of course is not true and the regime’s only strategy is mass killing to protect itself from any further uprisings.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI / MEK Iran) has been assessing the situation accurately on what is happening inside the country. The mullahs regime’s death toll is only a fraction of what the (PMOI / MEK Iran) has reported. The mullah’s regime is downplaying the situation.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI / MEK Iran) and the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) have taken great efforts to help the people of Iran that have been left extremely vulnerable by the mullahs’ regime.
Tags: coronavirus, coronavirus (COVID-19), coronavirus in Iran, Maryam Rajavi, MEK, Mujahedin-e Khalq, National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), NCRI, People's Mojahedin organization of Iran, PMOI