Javad Zarif,MOIS,MOIS Agents,NIAC
Trita Parsi, President of NIAC, Negar Mortazavi, and Mina Jafari, NIAC members along with Zarif and other Iranian regime’s officials
On January 14, 2020, three U.S senators, Mike Braun, Ted Cruz, and Tom Cotton called on the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate the National Iranian American Council (NIAC), a lobby organization close to the Intelligent Service of the Iranian regime and Foreign Minister, Javad Zarif.
Please follow and like us:
Disinformation by MOIS,Iran's Supreme Security Council,MEK,MEK Albania,MOIS,MOIS Agents,Mujahedin-e Khalq,National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI),NCRI,PMOI
The Iranian regime’s Supreme Security Council plans new terrorist plot against the MEK
On August 6th, regime President Hassan Rouhani commented on the widespread protests that have taken place in cities across Iran this month. During his remarks, his hostility toward the MEK was evident when he said, “There is nothing wrong with the people’s protests … but it shouldn’t be like some people respond to a group(’s requests).”
The regime has now chosen to retaliate against the MEK for its role in helping to organize the recent protests by taking a number of measures to spy on the organization and to set the stage for future terrorist actions. The regime’s Supreme Security Council recently directed the Ministry of Intelligence (MOIS), the terrorist Quds Force, the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Intelligence and other agencies involved in the exportation of terrorism and fundamentalism to take the following actions against the MEK:
- MOIS stations in Europe were ordered to utilize more resources in order to collect information about the movement and activities of MEK members in Europe.
- The MOIS and Quds Force were directed to research the human, political, and technical potential for terrorists acts in Europe, particularly in Albania, using non-Iranian mercenaries. The goal would be to carry out terrorist acts against the MEK that could be attributed to either “internal conflicts of the Mojahedin [MEK]” or “natural incidents” and would not be traced back to the regime.
- In an effort to control the damage done to the regime’s public image after terrorist plots were revealed in Albania (April) and France (July), MOIS agents and mercenaries abroad have been instructed to cooperate with the regime’s cultural advisors in Europe, the overseas directorate of the State Radio and Television, the Islamic Propaganda Organization and other relevant organizations in order to increase the scope and dimensions of the demonization campaign against the MEK. Agents will step up the production and dissemination of false information and fake documentaries, spreading disinformation for the Iranian regime under the cover of journalism. Non-Iranians “hirelings” will be used to spread this propaganda.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Intelligence, and the Quds Force have all been ordered to petition European governments, particularly Albania, to curtail the Iranian Resistance and its activities. The plan is to achieve this task through talks with friendly “governments and parties” in Europe and the Balkans through political and economic relations.
- The regime plans to dispatch its mercenaries and agents to Albania to pose as MEK family members. MOIS and Quds Force agents, along with some so-called non-governmental organizations, have been ordered to go to Albania in groups. The pretext is that they are “Family members of the Mojahedin,” and the strategy employed is the same as that used at Camp Ashraf and Liberty.
Please follow and like us: